Your All Inclusive Cruise Vacation Pricing
Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters offers unique, captained cruises, meeting your schedule and available time. The cruise package prices are designed for up to a maximum of four adults.
What makes Capt. Tom’s yacht charters unique?
One all-inclusive price: there are no additional charges for-
- Onboard Charter Captain
- Concierge Services & Cruise Planning
- Marina Guest Slips
- Dockside Power
- Happy-hour Hors d’oeuvres
- Dinner(s)- for Evening(s) at Anchor
- All Beverages, Including
- Fine Wines
- Select Beers
- Hard Ciders
- Daily Damage or P&I Insurance Fees
- Rescheduling- Forecast Bad Weather
- Rescheduling- Fam/Bus Occurrence
Late afternoon check-in and sleep aboard the day before your departure included. So, plan to arrive the afternoon before, get settled in your stateroom, have a glass of wine on board while Capt. Tom explains the features of the motor-yacht as well as the proper use of all safety equipment. Enjoy a good nights’ sleep aboard, waking refreshed and ready for the start of your cruise vacation.
Flexible start date: you choose the day to start your cruise. You’re not limited to a Friday, Saturday or Sunday start. A full day each day: there is no mandatory requirement to return by 1PM on the last day. Customized itinerary: you can modify Capt. Tom’s suggested itinerary to suit your vacation interest, destinations and activities. For example, you can spend each night at a marina or request a night or more “on the hook” (at anchor). Personal timetable: Capt. Tom shall accommodate your return travel schedule to meet your commercial flight or the need to drive home by a given hour. No damage deposit required.
|3 Days/Nights||San Juan Islands||$4,750|
|4 Days/Nights||San Juan & Gulf Islands||$6,000|
|5 Days/Nights||San Juan & Gulf Islands and Vancouver Island||$7,500|
|4 Day||Training Program||$4,200|
charterer is required to make the following payment(s) at the time(s) listed below:
- At the time of booking: $250 non-refundable deposit applied to cruise price.
- Two weeks after deposit: signed cruise contract and 25% of the cruise price.
- Two (2) months prior to departure date: 100% of outstanding price.
shall be paid as follows:
- A 100% refund of price paid if Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters cancels the charter prior to the Start Date.
- Based on a 3, 4 or a 5 day cruise, Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters shall refund an equal, proportional dollar amount for each day lost due to motor-yacht breakdown. For example, if one day is lost on a 4 day cruise the charterer shall receive a refund equal to 25% of the full price of the cruise.
the following cancellation terms shall apply:
- If the charterer cancels six (6) weeks prior to the cruising date, the charterer shall forfeit the $250 deposit and 50% of the charter price paid to Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters.
- If the charterer cancels five (5) weeks prior to the cruising date, the charterer shall forfeit the $250 deposit and 75% of the charter price paid to Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters.
- If the charterer cancels one (1) month prior to the cruising date, the charterer shall forfeit 100% of the charter price paid to Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters.