Your All Inclusive Cruise Vacation Pricing
Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters offers unique, captained cruises, meeting your schedule and available time. The packages are designed for two adults.
What makes Capt. Tom’s yacht charters unique?
One all-inclusive price: there are no additional charges for-
- Onboard Charter Captain
- Concierge Services & Cruise Planning
- Marina Guest Slips
- Dockside Power
- Happy-hour Hors d’oeuvres
- Dinner(s)- for Evening(s) at Anchor
- All Beverages, Including
- Fine Wines
- Select Beers
- Hard Ciders
- Daily Damage or P&I Insurance Fees
- Rescheduling- Forecast Bad Weather
- Rescheduling- Fam/Bus Occurrence
Late afternoon check-in and sleep aboard the day before your departure included. So, plan to arrive the afternoon before, get settled in your stateroom, have a glass of wine on board while Capt. Tom explains the features of the motor-yacht as well as the proper use of all safety equipment. Enjoy a good nights’ sleep aboard, waking refreshed and ready for the start of your cruise vacation.
Flexible start date: you choose the day to start your cruise. You’re not limited to a Friday, Saturday or Sunday start. A full day each day: there is no mandatory requirement to return by 1PM on the last day. Customized itinerary: you can modify Capt. Tom’s suggested itinerary to suit your vacation interest, destinations and activities. For example, you can spend each night at a marina or request a night or more “on the hook” (at anchor). Personal timetable: Capt. Tom shall accommodate your return travel schedule to meet your commercial flight or the need to drive home by a given hour. No damage deposit required.
|3 Days/Nights||San Juan Islands||$4,750|
|4 Days/Nights||San Juan & Gulf Islands||$6,000|
|5 Days/Nights||San Juan & Gulf Islands and Vancouver Island||$7,500|
|4 Day||Training Program||$4,500|
charterer is required to make the following payment(s) at the time(s) listed below:
- At the time of booking: $250 non-refundable deposit applied to cruise price.
- Two weeks after deposit: signed cruise contract and 25% of the cruise price.
- Two (2) months prior to departure date: 100% of outstanding price.
shall be paid as follows:
- A 100% refund of price paid if Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters cancels the charter prior to the Start Date.
- Based on a 3, 4 or a 5 day cruise, Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters shall refund an equal, proportional dollar amount for each day lost due to motor-yacht breakdown. For example, if one day is lost on a 4 day cruise the charterer shall receive a refund equal to 25% of the full price of the cruise.
the following cancellation terms shall apply:
- If the charterer cancels six (6) weeks prior to the cruising date, the charterer shall forfeit the $250 deposit and 50% of the charter price paid to Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters.
- If the charterer cancels five (5) weeks prior to the cruising date, the charterer shall forfeit the $250 deposit and 75% of the charter price paid to Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters.
- If the charterer cancels one (1) month prior to the cruising date, the charterer shall forfeit 100% of the charter price paid to Pacific NW Vacation Yacht Charters.